photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 29, 2013

Hello Again!

Hi there and happy Monday!  So awhile ago a posted about the 'Hello' sign that I made to go in front of our house.  It started like this, then changes to this.  Well after a rain shower (or three) the moss began peeling off and did not look welcoming at all.  Time for another change.
 
On a recent trip to ReStore I stumbled upon this giant container full of individual brass nailhead trim. For $1!! I had lost of ideas for these like outlining the chairs in the kid's library or adding a little interest to plain frames
 


But then I remembered this sad little sign needed a little pick me up so I spent about an hour hammering in the nails around each letter.




So I guess this will do for now!  I'm sure there will be another version of the sign before the summer is over!


Enjoy your day!!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...