photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 10, 2013

Yarn Wrapped Vase

Hi! No wishlist for today instead I thought I'd share an easy little vase makeover inspired by my always inspiring and amazingly creative friend Jenny.  When she sent me the pic below of a glass vase she wrapped in chunky yarn I knew I had to give it a try!
 
 
 
 


I had a bunch of regular yarn on hand from all of my front door wreath and pom projects so I chose a coral one to highlight the lavender hydrangea we have growing around our house.



Just a little bit of wrapping around an empty glass peanut butter jar (which still had a little glue residue left on it - making the wrapping much easier) and that's it!  A cute jar update to brighten up our kitchen. Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...