photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

August 2, 2012

Found Friday - Summer in a Box

I always love seeing what Melanie of You Are My Fave comes up with for this series on her blog.  While I was painting and redecorating our guest bathroom (more on that next week) I noticed some of the items I had on the counter would make a pretty good "Summer in a Box" so I took a photo and decided to share it today. 




Vintage Brass Stencils left over from this project.

Seersucker flamingo bow from Janie and Jack - a 1st birthday gift for Layla.

A few pretty rocks from the beach in Scott's hometown.

A pink and yellow beaded bracelet I made a loooong time ago.

A big plaster starfish from Pottery Barn - a wedding gift from the lovely Jenny.

A buggie bubble wand from our outside stash.

And some strawberry flavored Rosebud Salve lip balm from Anthropologie.

Happy August All!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...