photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 20, 2015

Doll Clothes Hanging Rack

Hi there! Yesterday, my mom shared a few American Girl doll patterns and today I will show you how we store all of those lovely outfits.

I used these Bekvam spice racks as shelves in my second powder room makeover and since I changed this room around I no longer needed them.  They were just sitting there in the basement all gold spray painted and looking pretty just waiting to be used somewhere. 

There are so many different uses for these spice racks! 
After my parents gave Layla her American Girl doll for Christmas (and my mom made a ton of clothes for her) I knew it was time to change up Layla's little dress up corner to accommodate all this new stuff.  One of the things we needed was somewhere to hang of those pretty clothes.  Enter the spice rack!



I just flipped the rack upside down and attached it to the wall.  Now she has a place to hang the dresses, tops and pjs, as well a shelf to keep shoes and accessories on.



Love it!  Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!



Pin It

1 comment:

Wolfhart said...

I just flipped the rack upside down and attached it to the wall. Now she has a place to hang the dresses, tops and pjs, as well a shelf to keep ... rackdresses.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...